Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I sync my iphone calendar with my outlook calendar on windows

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 14, 2021 11:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2021 11:34 AM

How to Sync your Outlook calendar with your iPhone

1. Connect your iPhone or iPod touch to your computer using the cable provided with your device or by placing the iPhone or iPod touch in the Apple Universal Dock.
  2. iTunes opens automatically when connected to your computer.
  3. In iTunes, in the source list, under Devices, click the entry for your iPhone or iPod touch.
  4. Click the Info tab.
  5. Under Calendars, click Sync calendars from, and then click Outlook.
  6. Do one of the following:

• To synchronize all calendars, click All calendars.
  • To limit the calendars that are synchronized, click Selected calendars, and then click the calendars you want to synchronize.
    • Note: To select multiple calendars, press Ctrl as you click each calendar name.

Click Apply.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/synchronize-outlook-and-apple-iphone-or-ipod-touch-calendars-be7a12eb-fe76-4346-ae13-b54249db7f9c

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 14, 2021 11:34 AM in response to golfergirl1

How to Sync your Outlook calendar with your iPhone

1. Connect your iPhone or iPod touch to your computer using the cable provided with your device or by placing the iPhone or iPod touch in the Apple Universal Dock.
  2. iTunes opens automatically when connected to your computer.
  3. In iTunes, in the source list, under Devices, click the entry for your iPhone or iPod touch.
  4. Click the Info tab.
  5. Under Calendars, click Sync calendars from, and then click Outlook.
  6. Do one of the following:

• To synchronize all calendars, click All calendars.
  • To limit the calendars that are synchronized, click Selected calendars, and then click the calendars you want to synchronize.
    • Note: To select multiple calendars, press Ctrl as you click each calendar name.

Click Apply.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/synchronize-outlook-and-apple-iphone-or-ipod-touch-calendars-be7a12eb-fe76-4346-ae13-b54249db7f9c

Aug 12, 2021 9:30 PM in response to jpolson1453

There are a few issues not addressed here, that I am dealing with.

Item 2 - My iTunes hasn't opened automatically forever - I've given up on this feature/option

Item 3 - I don't see a 'source list' or 'Devices', but get to Info after clicking on the phone icon

Item 5 - There are no options to select any calendars - there is a notification of "Microsoft Outlook must be installed to sync calendars". I'm not sure why this is, I just updated/backed up my iphone on Monday (today is Thursday, 8/12)

A couple of notes that might shed more light on this situation.

1 - My Windows 10 based computer has had a few updates lately (3 to be exact) over the last month+

2 - My iPhone just updated within the last 2 weeks

3 - iTunes just updated yesterday (8/11/2021

4 - When I unplug my iPhone, the computer generates an numerous identical errors - The device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected. It's never done this before.

I just want to sync my Outlook calendar with my iPhone. I don't us iCloud.

Sep 3, 2021 11:18 AM in response to Chez0403

Hi Chez0403, that's my issue too. My Outlook calendar entries sync to my iPhone. But my iPhone calendar entries do not sync with my Outlook calendar. I share my Outlook with MS Exchange and my work account in addition to my personal account. My iTunes settings are to sync using iTunes and also WiFi. Please write again if you make any progress on this.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.