You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wallet help needed

I bought my current iPhone second hand and there is someone's boarding pass in my wallet and I can't figure out how to delete it.

iPhone XR

Posted on Jun 14, 2021 9:53 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2021 11:08 PM

CarlyIsDaBomb Said:

"Wallet help needed: I believe that she did, as the phone had been reset and the start up (that says "Hello") where you pick the country etc was on the screen."

-------

Account Association:

It seems it is still associated to her account. So, ask her to...

1. Go here: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: Remove a device from the list
  3. Proceed from there as necessary

Be Honest About This: :)

Important: Contact her, asking her to meet with you, and remove this data, on her own. If tis was purchased online (i.e. eBay), then contact the seller, requesting a return.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 14, 2021 11:08 PM in response to CarlyIsDaBomb

CarlyIsDaBomb Said:

"Wallet help needed: I believe that she did, as the phone had been reset and the start up (that says "Hello") where you pick the country etc was on the screen."

-------

Account Association:

It seems it is still associated to her account. So, ask her to...

1. Go here: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: Remove a device from the list
  3. Proceed from there as necessary

Be Honest About This: :)

Important: Contact her, asking her to meet with you, and remove this data, on her own. If tis was purchased online (i.e. eBay), then contact the seller, requesting a return.

Jun 14, 2021 10:38 PM in response to CarlyIsDaBomb

CarlyIsDaBomb Said:

"Wallet help needed: I bought my current iPhone second hand and there is someone's boarding pass in my wallet and I can't figure out how to delete it."

-------

Contact the Seller:

Have the seller log out of iCloud on it. Elsewise it is useless to you. Have the seller go here: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Wallet help needed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.