Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Internet site partly inaccessible with iOS 14.6

Since I have installed iOS 14.6 on my iPhone 8 Plus, some sections of Internet sites are not accessible anymore. (i.e. photo gallery or calendar). I have tried Chrome, Firefox and Safari. None of these browsers can access these sections on my smartphone.

The Internet site does work on PC and Android smartphones, but not on iPhone.

Any idea about this issue or any fix I could use to solve this problem? Thanks in advance for your help.

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Jun 15, 2021 2:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2021 2:43 AM

Before updating to the latest iOS 14.6 as told in your post what was your earlier iOS version. Then you can look into the iOS changes that have happened between the earlier version on your iPhone and this new version that you have updated now. 

This will give you a broader idea of the issue if it is directly linked to the iOS version or is triggered by something else.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2021 2:43 AM in response to Palain62

Before updating to the latest iOS 14.6 as told in your post what was your earlier iOS version. Then you can look into the iOS changes that have happened between the earlier version on your iPhone and this new version that you have updated now. 

This will give you a broader idea of the issue if it is directly linked to the iOS version or is triggered by something else.

Internet site partly inaccessible with iOS 14.6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.