Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar

When i open my calendar on the iphone 12, it always opens in the year view. I want it to open in the month view. How do i do that?

Posted on Jun 15, 2021 4:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2021 2:02 PM

Thanks for getting back to us, Johnny!

Let's try the steps for How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and quit the Music app. Once it’s closed, Restart your iPhone and test to see if the issues are still going on.

Alos, be sure you have the latest iOS version installed per this article to Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

If you still have issues, check this article to Delete built-in Apple apps on your iOS 12, iOS 13, or iPadOS device or Apple Watch, delete the Calendar app, and then reinstall it from the App Store to see if the issues continue.

Let us know the results and have a wonderful day!

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2021 2:02 PM in response to extruders

Thanks for getting back to us, Johnny!

Let's try the steps for How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and quit the Music app. Once it’s closed, Restart your iPhone and test to see if the issues are still going on.

Alos, be sure you have the latest iOS version installed per this article to Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

If you still have issues, check this article to Delete built-in Apple apps on your iOS 12, iOS 13, or iPadOS device or Apple Watch, delete the Calendar app, and then reinstall it from the App Store to see if the issues continue.

Let us know the results and have a wonderful day!

Jun 16, 2021 7:55 AM in response to extruders

Hello there, extruders!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! That's a great question you have about the way you can view the Calendar on your iPhone. Check out this article to Change how you view events in Calendar on iPhone for the options available to view the events and the calendar. Specifically:

"View a list of events: In month view, tap  to see the day’s events. (Tap  again to return to month view.)"

Let us know if you continue to have an issue and have a great day!

Calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.