Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What could be the problem with my mac? My 2011 mac doesn't turn on even after following the steps of pressing and releasing!

My old mac pro-2011 doesn't turn on, it was charging and the green light is on but it doesn't turn on

Posted on Jun 15, 2021 6:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2021 7:12 AM

The support article you came here from provides you with the steps to troubleshoot a Mac that doesn't turn on. Did you try them already? If so, where did it fail? The last step was to contact Apple Support. If you haven't done so already, that would be the next step for you to take. To do so, just use the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2021 7:12 AM in response to adma

The support article you came here from provides you with the steps to troubleshoot a Mac that doesn't turn on. Did you try them already? If so, where did it fail? The last step was to contact Apple Support. If you haven't done so already, that would be the next step for you to take. To do so, just use the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

What could be the problem with my mac? My 2011 mac doesn't turn on even after following the steps of pressing and releasing!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.