Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to apply for apple card but i dont have an ssn

I want to apply for apple card but i dont have ssn

Posted on Jun 15, 2021 9:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2021 9:15 AM

link-> How to apply for Apple Card - Apple Support

See if you're eligible

• To be eligible to apply for Apple Card, you must be 18 years old or older, depending on where you live.
  • You must be a U.S. citizen or a lawful resident with a valid, physical U.S. address that's not a P.O. Box. You can also use a military address.
  • Your device must be compatible with Apple Pay. See which devices are compatible with Apple Pay. Make sure that your device has the latest version of iOS, watchOS, or macOS.
  • You must sign in on your device with your Apple ID and use two-factor authentication.
  • If you have a freeze on your credit report, you need to temporarily lift the freeze to apply for Apple Card. Learn how to lift your credit freeze.
  • You might need to verify your identity with a Driver License or State-issued photo ID.5

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2021 9:15 AM in response to ameer234

link-> How to apply for Apple Card - Apple Support

See if you're eligible

• To be eligible to apply for Apple Card, you must be 18 years old or older, depending on where you live.
  • You must be a U.S. citizen or a lawful resident with a valid, physical U.S. address that's not a P.O. Box. You can also use a military address.
  • Your device must be compatible with Apple Pay. See which devices are compatible with Apple Pay. Make sure that your device has the latest version of iOS, watchOS, or macOS.
  • You must sign in on your device with your Apple ID and use two-factor authentication.
  • If you have a freeze on your credit report, you need to temporarily lift the freeze to apply for Apple Card. Learn how to lift your credit freeze.
  • You might need to verify your identity with a Driver License or State-issued photo ID.5

I want to apply for apple card but i dont have an ssn

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.