Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does iphone 7 support support Dolby atmos?

I own an iphone 7 and I’m looking forward to experience apple’s latest update for Dolby Atmos and Loseless audio(Its not yet made available in India),

I use Airpods pro so loseless won’t be supported but atleast I should be able to stream Atmos content with spatial audio in my Iphone 7 right?

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 15, 2021 9:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2021 11:11 AM

Hi kishore177,

From the moment you update to iOS 14.6 it will be supported for iPhone 7.

I attached some screenshots to this post, the one with the white background is for on your iPhone. Then there are screenshots with a black background for more clarification.

On your Mac when you open preferences ( Command + , ) in the Music application, you will see this screen when opened (screenshot with '1' on in red/white). Make sure to toggle the option, selected in green, on. Secondly click on the icon thats surrounded by an orange square, you will see a screen like the one where is '2' on in red/white. Make sure that you turned Dolby Atmos on (see the option in the blue square, select there "automatic" or "always on"). The options in the purple box is optional if you want the best out of your AirPods Pro, Lossless Audio won't work with the AirPods Pro but it will send the highest quality to them.

I hope this helps. if you have any other questions, be free to ask/post.

Kind regards

Ruben

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2021 11:11 AM in response to kishore177

Hi kishore177,

From the moment you update to iOS 14.6 it will be supported for iPhone 7.

I attached some screenshots to this post, the one with the white background is for on your iPhone. Then there are screenshots with a black background for more clarification.

On your Mac when you open preferences ( Command + , ) in the Music application, you will see this screen when opened (screenshot with '1' on in red/white). Make sure to toggle the option, selected in green, on. Secondly click on the icon thats surrounded by an orange square, you will see a screen like the one where is '2' on in red/white. Make sure that you turned Dolby Atmos on (see the option in the blue square, select there "automatic" or "always on"). The options in the purple box is optional if you want the best out of your AirPods Pro, Lossless Audio won't work with the AirPods Pro but it will send the highest quality to them.

I hope this helps. if you have any other questions, be free to ask/post.

Kind regards

Ruben

Does iphone 7 support support Dolby atmos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.