Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

needed to change password for my email and now my iPhone and iPad will not download my email.

I needed to change my password for my email on my Mac. I changed the email password on my iPhone and iPad but neither device is updating my email. I have checked and double checked passwords and they all match but my email still will not update my emails. What am I missing?

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jun 15, 2021 10:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2021 10:50 AM

I’m not sure why that would be happening. The next thing that I would try is to delete the account on one device and add it back again. Sometimes starting from scratch is better than trying to fix the problem on the device. If it works on whichever device you start with, delete the account and start over on the other account.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2021 10:50 AM in response to JackieADeCarlo

I’m not sure why that would be happening. The next thing that I would try is to delete the account on one device and add it back again. Sometimes starting from scratch is better than trying to fix the problem on the device. If it works on whichever device you start with, delete the account and start over on the other account.

needed to change password for my email and now my iPhone and iPad will not download my email.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.