Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I buy a model 6 watch and I am on att, will the same watch work when I switch to Verizon

Will the same model 6 watch I use on att work when I switch to Verizon

Posted on Jun 15, 2021 3:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2021 11:20 AM

Hi AxelIzzy57,

Thanks for participating in the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you'd like to know if a series 6 Apple Watch activated with AT&T will work on the Verizon network, so we'd like to share a resource with you. Apple Watch GPS + Cellular goes into detail about which models work with which carriers in different regions.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2021 11:20 AM in response to AxelIzzy57

Hi AxelIzzy57,

Thanks for participating in the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you'd like to know if a series 6 Apple Watch activated with AT&T will work on the Verizon network, so we'd like to share a resource with you. Apple Watch GPS + Cellular goes into detail about which models work with which carriers in different regions.

Take care.

If I buy a model 6 watch and I am on att, will the same watch work when I switch to Verizon

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.