Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Search history

How do I retrieve my search history on my iPad ? It suddenly disappeared and I can’t get it back !

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jun 15, 2021 6:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2021 1:00 PM

Hi sc2me,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities and thanks for posting your issue here! We'd be glad to check this out further with you, but we'd like to ask you a few questions to get a better understanding of your issue first. Could you tell us which search history you're referring to? Did this occur in Safari, Siri, or another app? Have you checked to see if your storage is full in Settings > General > iPad Storage?

If this is an issue with Safari, have you cleared your caches and cookies recently? We'd also recommend trying out the steps in If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open. Note, you won't be able to remove the Safari app as it's native to your iPad.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2021 1:00 PM in response to sc2me

Hi sc2me,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities and thanks for posting your issue here! We'd be glad to check this out further with you, but we'd like to ask you a few questions to get a better understanding of your issue first. Could you tell us which search history you're referring to? Did this occur in Safari, Siri, or another app? Have you checked to see if your storage is full in Settings > General > iPad Storage?

If this is an issue with Safari, have you cleared your caches and cookies recently? We'd also recommend trying out the steps in If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open. Note, you won't be able to remove the Safari app as it's native to your iPad.

Cheers!

Search history

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.