You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I change my Apple ID email on itunes

how do I change my Apple ID email on iTunes?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Jun 15, 2021 7:38 PM

1 reply

Jun 16, 2021 2:06 PM in response to alizaj7

Hello alizaj7,

Thanks for visiting Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you're wanting to sign out of your current Apple ID in iTunes, and sign in with another. If that's correct, those steps can be found under "Change settings and manage your account" here: Download and use iTunes for Windows

If you happen to see an alert about the device being associated with another Apple ID, check the information under "More about associated devices" as there will be a wait time to switch to another Apple ID: View and remove your associated devices for purchases

We see you recently reviewed the resource for changing your Apple ID. If that's what you're wanting to do instead, that guide has the steps you'll need to take. Here it is again, just in case: Change your Apple ID

You'll also want to complete the steps in the following guide, if you do change your Apple ID email address: What to do after you change your Apple ID or password

We hope this helps.

Take care.

how do I change my Apple ID email on itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.