Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone disabled how to recover photos.

My screen broken and kept pressing buttons and locked itself repeatedly, now it is disabled. It is now asking me to connect to itunes and do a factory restore. The problem is, I have not backed up my phone for years. Is there anyways to recover my photos?

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Jun 15, 2021 8:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2021 9:17 PM

yent5 Said:

"iphone disabled how to recover photos.: My screen broken and kept pressing buttons and locked itself repeatedly, now it is disabled. It is now asking me to connect to itunes and do a factory restore. The problem is, I have not backed up my phone for years. Is there anyways to recover my photos?"

-------

Recovering Photos:

A. Check iCoud:

See if they reside in iCloud. If Photos was enabled in iCloud settings, then they should reside in there. The Link: https://www.icloud.com/photos

B. Use Another Device:

If you enabled Photos in the iCloud settings on your other Apple devices associated to your account, then they should sync.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2021 9:17 PM in response to yent5

yent5 Said:

"iphone disabled how to recover photos.: My screen broken and kept pressing buttons and locked itself repeatedly, now it is disabled. It is now asking me to connect to itunes and do a factory restore. The problem is, I have not backed up my phone for years. Is there anyways to recover my photos?"

-------

Recovering Photos:

A. Check iCoud:

See if they reside in iCloud. If Photos was enabled in iCloud settings, then they should reside in there. The Link: https://www.icloud.com/photos

B. Use Another Device:

If you enabled Photos in the iCloud settings on your other Apple devices associated to your account, then they should sync.

iphone disabled how to recover photos.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.