Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to connect replacement AirPod?

Hi there recently I lost my left side airpod pro and I bought a new one in apple store then I don’t know how to connect with my AirPod pro with right side airpod and all work together can you please explain me

thanks

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 15, 2021 9:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2021 7:46 AM

Click here --> Set up your replacement AirPods or charging case - Apple Support

2 replies

Jun 16, 2021 7:52 AM in response to kapil188

Hi

I hope you have better luck than i did. I could pair both AirPods individually but not together. Both worked fine on there own. Spoke to apple who went through everything and said they needed to go in for repair. Now please bare in mind that i received the new right ear replacement and immediately attempted to pair with the fully functioning left AirPod. On sending back to Apple for repair, suddenly i am sent photos of my fully functioning left AirPod with now blue marks on it and Apple stating this is liquid damage. When it left my home there was no blue marks on it and it was fully functional. Suddenly they developed liquid damage. My advice is, if you are asked to send for repair, be sure to photograph from all angles as well as the case as without doing this you will have no proof. I cannot tell you how disappointed i am in Apple. I would suggest you contact customer support who will attempt to help you pair your AirPod. However from what i have read on the internet this is a common issue. Apple, expect a formal written complaint and i will seek advice under the consumer credit act, in regards to replacement AirPods.

How to connect replacement AirPod?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.