Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to contact itune support

I cannot use my ipad bcus need to contact itune support

iPad, iOS 9

Posted on Jun 15, 2021 11:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2021 12:03 AM

Maganda_28 Said:

"How to contact itune support: I cannot use my ipad bcus need to contact itune support"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

These are user-to-user forums. No one here has access to your order information(and that is a good thing by the way). What you should do is contact Apple Support. Ask there Apple Rep where this order all stands. The Apple Rep will let you know firsthand. Provide them with your order number. Ask to speak with the Apple Store Staff.

Apple Support Contact Info:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2021 12:03 AM in response to Maganda_28

Maganda_28 Said:

"How to contact itune support: I cannot use my ipad bcus need to contact itune support"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

These are user-to-user forums. No one here has access to your order information(and that is a good thing by the way). What you should do is contact Apple Support. Ask there Apple Rep where this order all stands. The Apple Rep will let you know firsthand. Provide them with your order number. Ask to speak with the Apple Store Staff.

Apple Support Contact Info:

How to contact itune support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.