Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family Sharing

Hello, i have a question, if i am the organizer for the family sharing group, can i see the data for all the accounts? and if yes, is there a way to give access to other members without seeing their data?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Jun 16, 2021 3:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2021 9:26 AM

It depends upon what you mean by 'all data'. You can see what others choose to share with you. You can see who is in the family. You receive receipts for any purchases made which result in charges being made to your Apple ID payment method.

How to share purchases with your family - https://support.apple.com/HT201079

- "When you turn on purchase sharing, everyone in your family gets access to apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books that family members buy. The family organizer is billed for family members' purchases" (but read the document for the link to "learn how purchases are billed if a family member has Apple ID balance").

- "When purchase sharing is turned off, you can continue to share subscriptions like Apple TV+ and Apple Arcade."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2021 9:26 AM in response to tonyibrahim

It depends upon what you mean by 'all data'. You can see what others choose to share with you. You can see who is in the family. You receive receipts for any purchases made which result in charges being made to your Apple ID payment method.

How to share purchases with your family - https://support.apple.com/HT201079

- "When you turn on purchase sharing, everyone in your family gets access to apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books that family members buy. The family organizer is billed for family members' purchases" (but read the document for the link to "learn how purchases are billed if a family member has Apple ID balance").

- "When purchase sharing is turned off, you can continue to share subscriptions like Apple TV+ and Apple Arcade."

Family Sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.