Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where do I turn off my two factor authorization code? iPhone 6

Where do I turn off my two factor authorization code

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 16, 2021 7:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2021 2:16 PM

Two-factor authentication is enabled by default on new Apple IDs and cannot be turned off.

If you have an old account and recently activated Two Factor Authentication note this section of an Apple support article:

"Two-factor authentication for Apple ID" - https://support.apple.com/HT204915

-->

"Can I turn off two-factor authentication after I’ve turned it on?

... If you recently updated your account, you can unenroll within two weeks of enrollment. Just open your enrollment confirmation email and click the link to return to your previous security settings ..."

If you mean you do not want to see the code on that device, read the article to which I provided a link about changing your trusted devices.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2021 2:16 PM in response to Arielsmith2019

Two-factor authentication is enabled by default on new Apple IDs and cannot be turned off.

If you have an old account and recently activated Two Factor Authentication note this section of an Apple support article:

"Two-factor authentication for Apple ID" - https://support.apple.com/HT204915

-->

"Can I turn off two-factor authentication after I’ve turned it on?

... If you recently updated your account, you can unenroll within two weeks of enrollment. Just open your enrollment confirmation email and click the link to return to your previous security settings ..."

If you mean you do not want to see the code on that device, read the article to which I provided a link about changing your trusted devices.

Where do I turn off my two factor authorization code? iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.