Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App impersonating google chrome??

I do not have google chrome installed on my device, so this is very concerning. I have no idea which application is impersonating google chrome.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 16, 2021 2:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2021 2:27 PM

You are looking at stats from all your device; the app can be installed on any other one you have.

If you don’t then consider changing your Apple ID password as it could be compromised and under Settings > Apple ID, check if you have listed a device you do not recognise and make sure to remove it.

Also, if you do share your Apple ID with others, consider having your own; each Apple ID should have one user only.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2021 2:27 PM in response to Adam_178

You are looking at stats from all your device; the app can be installed on any other one you have.

If you don’t then consider changing your Apple ID password as it could be compromised and under Settings > Apple ID, check if you have listed a device you do not recognise and make sure to remove it.

Also, if you do share your Apple ID with others, consider having your own; each Apple ID should have one user only.

App impersonating google chrome??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.