Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove a payment option?

[Edited by Moderator] 

Posted on Jun 17, 2021 2:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2021 3:00 PM

You have posted your credit card number AND the security number in a public forum. Are you insane? I've asked the hosts to remove the image. You probably need to speak to your card issuer, cancel that card and get a new one issued. With the information you posted anyone can make purchases on your card: hopefully it wasn't up long enough for anyone to notice.

You apparently have a problem with your payment method where Apple is concerned. You should contact Apple Support

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 17, 2021 3:00 PM in response to bonu192

You have posted your credit card number AND the security number in a public forum. Are you insane? I've asked the hosts to remove the image. You probably need to speak to your card issuer, cancel that card and get a new one issued. With the information you posted anyone can make purchases on your card: hopefully it wasn't up long enough for anyone to notice.

You apparently have a problem with your payment method where Apple is concerned. You should contact Apple Support

Jun 17, 2021 5:37 PM in response to bonu192

Is the card being declined? See the Apple Support article(s) below. Link to contact Apple Support in the article. 

Apple ID payment information - If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store.    

Possible fixes.   Fix ‘Your Payment Method Was Declined’ Error In App Store

Payment method declined in iTunes or the App Store.

Jun 17, 2021 3:16 PM in response to Roger Wilmut1

STOP POSTING YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER. YOU'VE DONE IT TWICE NOW. I'VE ASKED FOR IT TO BE REMOVED AGAIN WHICH THE HOSTS HAVE DONE : I SHAN'T BE ABLE TO DO SO AGAIN AS I'M GOING OFF LINE NOW.

CANCEL YOUR CARD. YOU'VE MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR ANYONE WHO SEES THE POST TO PURCHASE USING YOUR CARD. AND DON'T DO THIS SORT OF THING. NEVER POST PERSONAL INFORMATION IN A PUBLIC FORUM.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.