Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find my is not showing my ipad is linked to iphone. Device is stolen. What to do?

Ipad mini is not showing that it is linked to iphone when I look at Find phone in Icloud. Why? Device has been stolen and I have no way to lock it since it is not showing on my list of devices. Is there anything to do? I have changed my password. Thanks.

iPad mini 5 Wi-Fi

Posted on Jun 17, 2021 8:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2021 12:56 AM

Here is Apple’s advice for lost or stolen devices:

If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch is lost or stolen – Apple Support

Use the Find My app to locate a lost or stolen device – Apple Support

Facilities to manage/recover a lost or stolen device are predicated on Find My iPad being enabled on the device before it was lost.

Assuming that you have already changed your AppleID Password, you have already done all that you can to protect your AppleID account. As a precautionary measure, you should consider changing any other account passwords.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2021 12:56 AM in response to Lost-stolen

Here is Apple’s advice for lost or stolen devices:

If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch is lost or stolen – Apple Support

Use the Find My app to locate a lost or stolen device – Apple Support

Facilities to manage/recover a lost or stolen device are predicated on Find My iPad being enabled on the device before it was lost.

Assuming that you have already changed your AppleID Password, you have already done all that you can to protect your AppleID account. As a precautionary measure, you should consider changing any other account passwords.

Find my is not showing my ipad is linked to iphone. Device is stolen. What to do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.