Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After the IOS 14.2 my IPhone XR started ghosting

After the IOS 14.2 my IPhone XR started ghosting. I’ve done and follow every procedure to no avail. My IPhone is impeccable-always in a Mous case with screen protectors.My email is and my tel. # is

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 17, 2021 9:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2021 9:31 PM

You must really like getting spam and robocalls, you just posted your email and phone number on a public internet site. I've notified the hosts to remove them. This is a user-to-user technical support site operated by Apple, no one from here will email or call you.

If you are referring to ghost or phantom touches that is usually a sign of digitizer failure. Click on the Get Support link at the top right of this page to start the service process.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 17, 2021 9:31 PM in response to Bori007

You must really like getting spam and robocalls, you just posted your email and phone number on a public internet site. I've notified the hosts to remove them. This is a user-to-user technical support site operated by Apple, no one from here will email or call you.

If you are referring to ghost or phantom touches that is usually a sign of digitizer failure. Click on the Get Support link at the top right of this page to start the service process.

After the IOS 14.2 my IPhone XR started ghosting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.