Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i purchased used iphone 6s yesterday and i have a problem to creat apple ID because too many IDs already have been created on this iphone so pls do the needful and allow me to creat a new apple ID on this iphone 6s.

I am facing the issue as you can see in the enclosed screen shot and I request you to help me to allow new Apple ID on this iPhone 6s.

Posted on Jun 18, 2021 2:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2021 2:37 AM

Do you really want to create a new Apple ID? You already have one - you use it to log in here - and you may already have an iCloud account or be using it in the App or music stores. If you create a new ID it weon't access any of those.

If you really want a new ID you should be able to create it at https:/appleid.apple.com and then sign in to your new phone with it.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2021 2:37 AM in response to Syedsharikhaider

Do you really want to create a new Apple ID? You already have one - you use it to log in here - and you may already have an iCloud account or be using it in the App or music stores. If you create a new ID it weon't access any of those.

If you really want a new ID you should be able to create it at https:/appleid.apple.com and then sign in to your new phone with it.

i purchased used iphone 6s yesterday and i have a problem to creat apple ID because too many IDs already have been created on this iphone so pls do the needful and allow me to creat a new apple ID on this iphone 6s.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.