Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Newsroom Update

Apple and Major League Baseball announce July “Friday Night Baseball” schedule. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

1 year free Apple TV subscription

Hi there!

I have bought both a new iPhone and a new MacBook Pro this year but have difficulties finding and opting into the offer of 1 year free Apple TV subscription. I realised I’ve just paid for it the past month when in fact it should have been free or so I thought?

Best,

Solveig

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.3

Posted on Jun 18, 2021 3:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2021 3:59 AM

The offer has to be redeemed within the first three months.

The offer is available for purchases from Apple or Apple Authorized Resellers.

The offer is aimed at new Apple TV+ subscribers. Existing or previous subscribers may not get to see the redeem button.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2021 3:59 AM in response to solveig240

The offer has to be redeemed within the first three months.

The offer is available for purchases from Apple or Apple Authorized Resellers.

The offer is aimed at new Apple TV+ subscribers. Existing or previous subscribers may not get to see the redeem button.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

1 year free Apple TV subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.