Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos support for RAW format for Olympus OM-D E-M5 mark III.

When will Photos support RAW format for Olympus OM-D E-M5 mark III? I've been waiting 1 year now, and Olympus profess to have passed on the information necessary to allow it.

iMac 27″, macOS 11.4

Posted on Jun 18, 2021 8:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2021 9:28 AM

Welcome!

We are end users like and have no idea when or why Apple does things unless they announce it.

As Apple will not find your concern among the millions of messages here, I invite you to take advantage of this feedback link that will place this before an Apple employee:

Feedback - macOS - Apple

2 replies

Jun 19, 2021 5:36 AM in response to Allan Jones

Thanks for responding so quickly. I’ve utilised the link you sent and posted a query/request about support in a future release to Apple. I find it strange that there's not already support. I know Olympus has been going through a transition recently but there must be a great many Olympus OM-D E-M5 mark III users (along with some other recent models) who also use Apple computers!

Photos support for RAW format for Olympus OM-D E-M5 mark III.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.