Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 Pro Max isn’t turning on with hard reset

my iPhone 12 Pro Max won’t turn on with a hard reset. I have tried multiple times and it just won’t budge. The screen is staying black and no signs of anything working. Does this mean I need to take it in to get fixed??

Posted on Jun 18, 2021 10:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2021 11:43 AM

alexssa wrote:

my iPhone 12 Pro Max won’t turn on with a hard reset. I have tried multiple times and it just won’t budge. The screen is staying black and no signs of anything working. Does this mean I need to take it in to get fixed??

Plug it into a power source and perform the hard reset.

IF that doesn't work, plug into pc/mac with itunes on it and perform the same steps.

And just to make sure you're doing the right step If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2021 11:43 AM in response to alexssa

alexssa wrote:

Plug it into a power source and perform the hard reset.

IF that doesn't work, plug into pc/mac with itunes on it and perform the same steps.

And just to make sure you're doing the right step If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

iPhone 12 Pro Max isn’t turning on with hard reset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.