Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

EFI partition

Macbook AIR mid 2012 A1465

But I only have i7 and 8Gb ram

missing my MacBook Air efi and also smc and something like that still firm

Lol

On my Macbook Air

No preeboot

Etc. something like that

Save me

Posted on Jun 18, 2021 11:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2021 11:41 AM

fordx22 wrote:

Lol
On my Macbook Air
No preeboot
Etc. something like that
Save me

You do not say what macOS are currently running

Is it bootable?

If not re-install the macOS

How to reinstall macOS from macOS Recovery - https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204904

Similar questions

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2021 11:41 AM in response to fordx22

fordx22 wrote:

Lol
On my Macbook Air
No preeboot
Etc. something like that
Save me

You do not say what macOS are currently running

Is it bootable?

If not re-install the macOS

How to reinstall macOS from macOS Recovery - https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204904

Jun 19, 2021 2:35 AM in response to fordx22

If your Mac starts up to a question mark

A folder with a flashing question mark means that your startup disk is no longer available or doesn't contain a working Mac operating system.

If the question mark appears only momentarily before your Mac starts up normally:

1. Reset NVRAM.
  2. Make sure that your preferred startup disk is selected in Startup Disk preferences.

If the question mark persists, follow these steps:

1. Press and hold the power button on your Mac for up to 10 seconds, until your Mac turns off.
  2. Turn on your Mac and immediately press and hold Command (⌘) and R to start up from macOS Recovery.
  3. While in macOS Recovery, use Disk Utility to repair your startup disk.
  4. If Disk Utility found no errors or repaired all errors, reinstall macOS.
  5. If you still need help, please contact Apple Support.

Jun 19, 2021 4:25 AM in response to PRP_53

Nie chodziło tylko o system, ponieważ mamy MacOS Catalina 10.15.7 działa, tylko mamy problem i gdzie jest folder w EFI diskxsx wiesz co się dzieje na terminalu w systemie, ponieważ zacina się pod kamerą, nie można nawet mówić, mam dobrą sieć z Internetem i co dalej w związku i nie można działać w ramach big sur rozwiązanie

Jun 19, 2021 5:00 AM in response to fordx22

User Wrote via Goole Translate " It was not just about the system, because we have macOS Catalina 10.15.7 working, only we have a problem and where is the folder in EFI diskxsx you know what's going on in the terminal in the system because it stutters under the camera, you can't even talk, I have a good network with the Internet and what's next in connection and i can't act under the big sur solution

Open Terminal and copy and paste " diskutil list " and provide a screen shot of the results. It should show the EFI volume

EFI partition

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.