Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Messages won’t send

I can send messages and receive them on all other texts, but with one chat with one number I can receive their messages but mine don’t send, which only happens with their number. How do I fix this?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 18, 2021 4:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2021 4:20 PM

Cybicat Said:

"Messages won’t send: I can send messages and receive them on all other texts, but with one chat with one number I can receive their messages but mine don’t send, which only happens with their number. How do I fix this?"

-------

From their End:

Have them remove you from the Blocked Sender's list.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2021 4:20 PM in response to Cybicat

Cybicat Said:

"Messages won’t send: I can send messages and receive them on all other texts, but with one chat with one number I can receive their messages but mine don’t send, which only happens with their number. How do I fix this?"

-------

From their End:

Have them remove you from the Blocked Sender's list.

Messages won’t send

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.