Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Computer

My iMac desktop computer is beeping 3 times what do I do?

Posted on Jun 18, 2021 5:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2021 6:05 PM

Andre0123 Said:

"Computer: My iMac desktop computer is beeping 3 times what do I do?"

-------

Get this Serviced:

To have this iMac serviced, it first needs to be looked at and be diagnosed. Taking to an AppleStore, or an AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider), it will be diagnosed, and you will be informed of the services they provide. So, setup a Genius Bar Appointment at your local Apple Store, or see an AASP in your local area.

Contact Apple:

Or...

Contact an AASP: 

1. Go Here: Find Locations - Apple Authorized Reseller
  2. Click: Service & Support
  3. Enter: your location information
  4. See: if there is an AASP nearby
  5. Contact: an AASP that shows up, and find out more about the services that they offer to fix the iPhone
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2021 6:05 PM in response to Andre0123

Andre0123 Said:

"Computer: My iMac desktop computer is beeping 3 times what do I do?"

-------

Get this Serviced:

To have this iMac serviced, it first needs to be looked at and be diagnosed. Taking to an AppleStore, or an AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider), it will be diagnosed, and you will be informed of the services they provide. So, setup a Genius Bar Appointment at your local Apple Store, or see an AASP in your local area.

Contact Apple:

Or...

Contact an AASP: 

1. Go Here: Find Locations - Apple Authorized Reseller
  2. Click: Service & Support
  3. Enter: your location information
  4. See: if there is an AASP nearby
  5. Contact: an AASP that shows up, and find out more about the services that they offer to fix the iPhone

Computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.