Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to know if my iPhone device is original?

How can I just make sure that my iPhone device is original verson

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 18, 2021 7:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2021 7:54 PM

santino113 Said:

"Santino113: How can I just make sure that my iPhone device is original verson"

-------

Contact Apple support:

If something is of suspicion, when it comes to a purchased device, then contact Apple Support. Provide them with the Serial Number, and explain to them exactly why "Original Ownership" has come in to question.

Apple Support Contact Info:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2021 7:54 PM in response to santino113

santino113 Said:

"Santino113: How can I just make sure that my iPhone device is original verson"

-------

Contact Apple support:

If something is of suspicion, when it comes to a purchased device, then contact Apple Support. Provide them with the Serial Number, and explain to them exactly why "Original Ownership" has come in to question.

Apple Support Contact Info:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

How to know if my iPhone device is original?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.