Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how I can recovery my apple ID deleted? ?

how I can recovery my apple ID deleted?

Posted on Jun 18, 2021 11:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2021 8:45 AM

From the article below.

While your request is being processed, you can contact Apple Support with the unique alphanumeric access code you received, and we’ll help you cancel your request. After your account is deleted, Apple can't cancel the request, reopen your account, or restore your data.

How to delete your Apple ID account

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 19, 2021 8:45 AM in response to samnang9

From the article below.

While your request is being processed, you can contact Apple Support with the unique alphanumeric access code you received, and we’ll help you cancel your request. After your account is deleted, Apple can't cancel the request, reopen your account, or restore your data.

How to delete your Apple ID account

Jun 19, 2021 11:31 AM in response to samnang9

There have been posts by people who have contacted Apple Support and they were told that if you delete an ID associated with an email address, you can never reuse the email address for an Apple ID.  I have also seen posts that stated Apple told them there was a 30 day waiting period before the address could be used again.You will need to get another e-mail address to use as your Apple ID or you can try waiting 30 days to see if that works.

how I can recovery my apple ID deleted? ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.