Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot Access Subscriptions

On my iPhone 6+ (iOS 14.6) when I click on the Subscriptions option in Settings, I get either no response or, after a spinning wheel, I get the message Cannot Connect and the word Retry in a box. This happens after a restart and when connected va 4G or Wi-fi.

Similarly, on my MacBookPro (mid 2015), (OS 11.4), the route to Subscriptions is via System Preferences/Media Purchases which shows a pane containing the word Subscriptions and a button Manage. Clicking this button opens the Mac App Store app. . . which opens a new page in the App Store which displays a spinning wheel in the middle of the page that and rotates for ever!

On both devices, all other Apple ID Account information works just fine and both machines are working fully in all respects. Screen shots attached.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 18, 2021 11:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2021 12:42 AM

I'm getting the same thing here too. On three devices, a 2013 iMac, iPhone 6S, and a 2020 iPad Pro. All up to date on their latest OS.

I tried Support, but just got the usual restart the device, log out and log into the account, which none of has worked. I'm guessing there must be a server fault, as there are a number of similar messages around the forums.

The number of devices it's affecting suggests it's not a localised device fault, and all other services are working fine.

Cheers

Andy.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 19, 2021 12:42 AM in response to KWiPod

I'm getting the same thing here too. On three devices, a 2013 iMac, iPhone 6S, and a 2020 iPad Pro. All up to date on their latest OS.

I tried Support, but just got the usual restart the device, log out and log into the account, which none of has worked. I'm guessing there must be a server fault, as there are a number of similar messages around the forums.

The number of devices it's affecting suggests it's not a localised device fault, and all other services are working fine.

Cheers

Andy.

Cannot Access Subscriptions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.