Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone disabled

My iphone 5 is disabled. It says connect to itunes. When i plug it ion and connect it to itunes. Itunes displays a error. I tried putting this device in recoverymode but the home dutton dose not work. How do i fix this

iPhone 5

Posted on Jun 19, 2021 5:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2021 5:21 AM

If you can’t force the device into recovery mode because of a broken home button, you will need to contact Apple Support for help as stated here.

If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Get more help

• If you see an error when you update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod, learn what to do.
  • If you can’t update or restore your device with recovery mode, you can't use recovery mode because of broken buttons, or your device is stuck in Activation Lock, contact Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 19, 2021 5:21 AM in response to asani176

If you can’t force the device into recovery mode because of a broken home button, you will need to contact Apple Support for help as stated here.

If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Get more help

• If you see an error when you update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod, learn what to do.
  • If you can’t update or restore your device with recovery mode, you can't use recovery mode because of broken buttons, or your device is stuck in Activation Lock, contact Apple Support.

Iphone disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.