Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I get my game center Apple ID remembering only the nickname?

I have two different Apple IDs. One I have used for game center, the other for everyday life. The one attached to my game center was one made by the Sprint guy when I first came over to Iphone, but was not the one I had before that which I transitioned to once I remembered the password a couple of days later. Long story short, the one he made up was still used for a few games I had built a lot of progress on. Now, I can not remember the apple ID/email he made up to use there. I have my nick name still. I really need a way to either break the link associated with the old account and my game, or to find a way to get my old Apple ID back knowing it is not attached to a real email.

Please help me.

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 19, 2021 2:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2021 5:43 PM

something to try.

See if you can recover the ID/password. Use every email address you can think of.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple    An iCloud e-mail address is an Apple ID.

Apple ID - Find              

If you forgot the Apple ID password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password            

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 19, 2021 5:43 PM in response to johnhersh

something to try.

See if you can recover the ID/password. Use every email address you can think of.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple    An iCloud e-mail address is an Apple ID.

Apple ID - Find              

If you forgot the Apple ID password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password            

Can I get my game center Apple ID remembering only the nickname?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.