Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't use email app on older Ipad

Anyone use the email app functionality on an Ipad? Mine insists that my username and password are incorrect, yet, I haven't changed them on any other devices. Email works on both PCs and Iphone SE.

Posted on Jun 19, 2021 8:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2021 8:32 PM

ttm362 Said:

"can't use email app on older Ipad: Anyone use the email app functionality on an Ipad? Mine insists that my username and password are incorrect, yet, I haven't changed them on any other devices. Email works on both PCs and Iphone SE."

-------

If it is for eMail:

Try Creating a new App PasswordYour App Password may need to be created, then used - something typical after update installations. You would log in using that password, rather than your email password. For Instance, here Is the site for gmailSign in with App Passwords - Google Account Help - Google

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 19, 2021 8:32 PM in response to ttm362

ttm362 Said:

"can't use email app on older Ipad: Anyone use the email app functionality on an Ipad? Mine insists that my username and password are incorrect, yet, I haven't changed them on any other devices. Email works on both PCs and Iphone SE."

-------

If it is for eMail:

Try Creating a new App PasswordYour App Password may need to be created, then used - something typical after update installations. You would log in using that password, rather than your email password. For Instance, here Is the site for gmailSign in with App Passwords - Google Account Help - Google

can't use email app on older Ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.