Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trivia Royale App no longer available in my country

Since about last week I can no longer open the Trivia Royale app instead it just gets stuck on the initialising screen. Also I can’t find it when I search for it in the App Store. Please help.

Posted on Jun 19, 2021 9:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2021 3:26 AM

Hi, thanks for replying, multiple times I have tried to contact the developers via app support but every time I try to create an account or sign in it doesn’t work instead it says portal not available and account suspended. And in order to contact them you need to do so. Also when I try to review the game explaining this problem my review was removed. And online apparently this has been happening to other people too in other countries.

29 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2021 3:26 AM in response to AKRBTN

Hi, thanks for replying, multiple times I have tried to contact the developers via app support but every time I try to create an account or sign in it doesn’t work instead it says portal not available and account suspended. And in order to contact them you need to do so. Also when I try to review the game explaining this problem my review was removed. And online apparently this has been happening to other people too in other countries.

Jun 25, 2021 12:31 PM in response to TriviaRoyale

Sounds as if the app may have either violated Apple's iOS legal app development criteria, and Apple removed this app from the App Store OR the developer has abandoned this app and has removed it from Apple's iOS App Store.

There is nothing to be done.

By iOS App Store User Terms of Agreement, you pay ONLY for the use of an app.

You do not actually purchase the app or its code.

The app is gone.

No one knows if this is temporary or permanent.

Sorry.

Jul 3, 2021 11:56 AM in response to TriviaRoyale

Trivia Royale, just like it’s predecessor, Quiz Up, has folded. The creators, in Norway, cite lack of funds and sent their sixteen employees packing the end of February. The game just completely folded the beginning of June when servers dropped it. Up and running one day and gone the next. Such a shame. No longer available anywhere.

Trivia Royale App no longer available in my country

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.