Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 11 pro max notification cancelled will not allow me to use my phone

How do i remove the notification cancelled from my iphone 11 pro max

Posted on Jun 19, 2021 10:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2021 6:17 PM

Hi bjkcole,

Thanks for reaching out using Apple Support Communities. Here to help.

It sounds like your iPhone is unresponsive and stuck on a screen that displays 'Notification Canceled', is that right?

If the device is not responsive, it is best to try to perform a force restart. For the iPhone 11 Pro Max, follow these steps: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen

This should force your phone to restart and bring you back to your expected Home Screen. The article above has further steps to take if this is unsuccessful.

Hope this helps! Take care for now.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2021 6:17 PM in response to bjkcole

Hi bjkcole,

Thanks for reaching out using Apple Support Communities. Here to help.

It sounds like your iPhone is unresponsive and stuck on a screen that displays 'Notification Canceled', is that right?

If the device is not responsive, it is best to try to perform a force restart. For the iPhone 11 Pro Max, follow these steps: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen

This should force your phone to restart and bring you back to your expected Home Screen. The article above has further steps to take if this is unsuccessful.

Hope this helps! Take care for now.

iphone 11 pro max notification cancelled will not allow me to use my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.