Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dear Sir, I would like to hold my subscription since my Credit card was lost and canceled in the bank

please make sure that the monthly payment of 11.90 NIS will be a drop from next month

Gary Franco

iPhone XR

Posted on Jun 20, 2021 4:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2021 4:36 AM

This is a user to user forum: you are not talking to Apple here and we don't have access to your account.

I don't see Apple doing this, but you can cover the situation. Get an 'App Store and itunes Gift Card' for Apple - these should be widely available in local retailers. Get one with sufficient value to cover your subscription and redeem it in the iTunes Store/Apple Music account. Then when you get your new card you can enter its details.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2021 4:36 AM in response to Papoton

This is a user to user forum: you are not talking to Apple here and we don't have access to your account.

I don't see Apple doing this, but you can cover the situation. Get an 'App Store and itunes Gift Card' for Apple - these should be widely available in local retailers. Get one with sufficient value to cover your subscription and redeem it in the iTunes Store/Apple Music account. Then when you get your new card you can enter its details.

Jun 20, 2021 4:36 AM in response to Papoton

Hello Gary, this is a user to user forum and you are not addressing a apple representative here.

However, we try our best to help answer your questions. Since you said your bank has already blocked your card, it means it is unusable-so don’t worry you won’t be charged. The bank will now issue you a replacement card and the card details, number, expiry date will be different, so you will have to add the new card in order to buy or pay for your subscriptions.

Dear Sir, I would like to hold my subscription since my Credit card was lost and canceled in the bank

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.