Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to recover my I phone ID

How do I recover my Apple ID I have a iPhone 12

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Jun 20, 2021 6:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2021 6:38 AM

Tap or click on the following blue-text links for info about regaining access to an Apple ID, depending on the particular details forgotten, or details not available:

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

How to request access to a deceased family member's Apple accounts - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

If you just purchased this iPhone, only the person holding the Apple ID associated with the Activation Lock can release it. They can release it remotely, using iCloud. If they’re still available, which for many of these cases they’re not; sellers scamming buyers and disappearing have been discussed many times before, unfortunately. Nobody here can assist with releasing an Activation Lock, as it is intended as a theft deterrent.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2021 6:38 AM in response to missevon

Tap or click on the following blue-text links for info about regaining access to an Apple ID, depending on the particular details forgotten, or details not available:

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

How to request access to a deceased family member's Apple accounts - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

If you just purchased this iPhone, only the person holding the Apple ID associated with the Activation Lock can release it. They can release it remotely, using iCloud. If they’re still available, which for many of these cases they’re not; sellers scamming buyers and disappearing have been discussed many times before, unfortunately. Nobody here can assist with releasing an Activation Lock, as it is intended as a theft deterrent.

How to recover my I phone ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.