Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my app store download keeps asking to confirm with assistive touch. what is assistive touch?

how is the assistive touch set up and how do I turn off?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 20, 2021 9:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2021 9:36 AM

This explains Assistive Touch --> Use AssistiveTouch on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

To turn off Assistive Touch:

• Tap the Settings in the iPhone home screen to launch the Settings menu.
  • Tap General > Accessibility.
  • After seeing the Accessibility Settings menu, tap the option Assistive Touch.
  • As the Assistive Touch Settings screen opens, slide the slider from On to Off to disable the Assistive Touch feature, which will turn from green to gray.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2021 9:36 AM in response to Vi1975

This explains Assistive Touch --> Use AssistiveTouch on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

To turn off Assistive Touch:

• Tap the Settings in the iPhone home screen to launch the Settings menu.
  • Tap General > Accessibility.
  • After seeing the Accessibility Settings menu, tap the option Assistive Touch.
  • As the Assistive Touch Settings screen opens, slide the slider from On to Off to disable the Assistive Touch feature, which will turn from green to gray.

my app store download keeps asking to confirm with assistive touch. what is assistive touch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.