Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Camera quality

Hey, i have 2 Iphone 12 pro max,(128 and 512 gb) .When i use a camera i can clearly see a difference between cameras, the one has more white colour and the other one has more warm and brown colours. My question is why there is a difference between two phones on the same model.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 20, 2021 1:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2021 11:06 AM

Hey there, and welcome to Apple Support Communities, Anastasiq1234!

We see that you've got some questions about differences in photos between two iPhone devices. We'll be happy to see how we can help.

While there can be some variation between each device, there are some settings we can look at that could be causing the difference. Let's start by seeing if the info in Use Night Shift on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch and Adjust the brightness and color temperature on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to see if these settings may be what is causing that.

Let us know what you find.

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 21, 2021 11:06 AM in response to Anastasiq1234

Hey there, and welcome to Apple Support Communities, Anastasiq1234!

We see that you've got some questions about differences in photos between two iPhone devices. We'll be happy to see how we can help.

While there can be some variation between each device, there are some settings we can look at that could be causing the difference. Let's start by seeing if the info in Use Night Shift on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch and Adjust the brightness and color temperature on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to see if these settings may be what is causing that.

Let us know what you find.

Cheers.

Camera quality

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.