Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How sync my iPod 6 to iTunes on my PC

How sync my iPod 6 to iTunes on my PC?

iPod, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 20, 2021 1:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2021 3:05 AM

You need to set up the Sync options first of all.

• Connect the iPod to your computer using the USB cable. When the iPod appears on iTunes' top bar, click on it:

• and then choose the Settings/Music pane (1.)

• Click on the Sync Music box (2.)
  • in step 3. choose either:
    • Entire music library (in which case, you will not see the boxes numbered 4.) but all your music will be synchronised with the iPod - or
    • Selected playlists, artists, albums and genres - you will now see the boxes numbered 4. If you select this option, you then choose which Playlists, Artists etc. that you want to add to your iPod (the rest of those options will be lower down on the screen)
  • that's the setup. To make it Sync now, you have to click on the Apply (or Sync) button in the lower right of your screen
  • use the iTunes' eject button to safely remove the iPod from iTunes and the computer. It will be just above the battery icon (where the Sync arrows are in my screenshot)

Once you have set up your Sync options, you only need to connect the iPod to iTunes and the Sync will take place automatically. You only need to repeat the above procedure if you want to change your options.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 21, 2021 3:05 AM in response to francisfromcary

You need to set up the Sync options first of all.

• Connect the iPod to your computer using the USB cable. When the iPod appears on iTunes' top bar, click on it:

• and then choose the Settings/Music pane (1.)

• Click on the Sync Music box (2.)
  • in step 3. choose either:
    • Entire music library (in which case, you will not see the boxes numbered 4.) but all your music will be synchronised with the iPod - or
    • Selected playlists, artists, albums and genres - you will now see the boxes numbered 4. If you select this option, you then choose which Playlists, Artists etc. that you want to add to your iPod (the rest of those options will be lower down on the screen)
  • that's the setup. To make it Sync now, you have to click on the Apply (or Sync) button in the lower right of your screen
  • use the iTunes' eject button to safely remove the iPod from iTunes and the computer. It will be just above the battery icon (where the Sync arrows are in my screenshot)

Once you have set up your Sync options, you only need to connect the iPod to iTunes and the Sync will take place automatically. You only need to repeat the above procedure if you want to change your options.

How sync my iPod 6 to iTunes on my PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.