Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Air M1 won't connect to Hotspot

I have the 2020 MacBook Air (M1) and can't get it to connect to the hotspot on my Verizon S10+.

All devices have been restarted, my wife's phone and 2010 MacBook Pro both connect my hotspot with no issues.

Suggestions?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.4

Posted on Jun 20, 2021 1:42 PM

1 reply

Jun 21, 2021 11:05 AM in response to dnbreaks

Hello dnbreaks,

Being able to connect to a hotspot is important, and you've come to a great place for help! Since noticing issues connecting to the Wi-Fi Hotspot have you tried connecting to a different Wi-Fi network to help isolate the issue? If not, try connecting to an alternate network.

If you're able to connect to other networks successfully try the steps outlined in the following article. While the troubleshooting is for Wi-Fi networks, it can help with connecting to a Wi-Fi Hotspot.

If you can't connect to a Wi-Fi network on Mac

If you continue to have issues connecting only to the Wi-Fi Hotspot reaching out to Samsung would be the right next steps.

Phones Support - Samsung Care US

Take care!

MacBook Air M1 won't connect to Hotspot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.