Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi please I forgot the Apple ID password and my email password to help me I thank you for help me

Hi please I forgot the Apple ID password and my email password to help me I thank you for help me .

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Jun 20, 2021 3:39 PM

4 replies

Jun 22, 2021 7:06 PM in response to zanko275

zanko275 Said:

"Hi I’ve tried so hard that I can’t get in help my please"

-------

Go Here:

If of No success...

Contact Apple Support:

Note that you may need to say that you need help with something else other than Apple ID, as it may tell you to just go online. So, request assistance for something on your Mac or iPhone to get to an Apple Rep.  Provide them with the Serial Number of an item that you say you need help about, and explain to them what this call is all about.

Apple Support Contact Info:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Hi please I forgot the Apple ID password and my email password to help me I thank you for help me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.