Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch SE sensors issue ??

Hi,

I got an Apple Watch SE few months ago and when I wore it in evening after my morning workouts it was not tracking my bpm. I tried to use the heart tracking app, however, it did not work as well. The watch also constantly turns the heart beat sensor light on without stopping.

The watch is not able to turn on when I raise my hand to look at it but it does turn on when I press the screen or crown.

Moreover the compass is not working as well. I am guessing no sensor is working on the watch which is pretty weird because they were working in morning.

I have tried power off and on both devices, hard reset, reset and paired as new device and unpaired and paired but none of these things have helped yet.

If anyone can guide me on how to fix this, I would be really grateful.

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 7

Posted on Jun 21, 2021 7:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2021 9:37 PM

After contacting Apple Support they said that all the sensors have failed somehow which is pretty weird but the only solution I was presented with is flying out to a different city to get it fixed.

Similar questions

2 replies

Apple Watch SE sensors issue ??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.