Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Video not playing at all on online or offline on Imac

thought it was wifi, but actually video wont play in imovie or quicktime too on any video file which is offline too, used to work fine for months, just started happening. Any ideas?

Posted on Jun 21, 2021 9:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2021 9:58 AM

worked this out, i was a bit of a dummy, but wanted to keep up the solution, just in case anyone is as stupid as me in the future and comes across this. No audio was working either from itunes, so i changed my output speaker to inbuilt mac speakers from the external interface (which was turned off). Then the videos started playing, they needed the right speaker output too so you coudln't play them even with the sound down.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 21, 2021 9:58 AM in response to J.L.H

worked this out, i was a bit of a dummy, but wanted to keep up the solution, just in case anyone is as stupid as me in the future and comes across this. No audio was working either from itunes, so i changed my output speaker to inbuilt mac speakers from the external interface (which was turned off). Then the videos started playing, they needed the right speaker output too so you coudln't play them even with the sound down.

Video not playing at all on online or offline on Imac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.