Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Incorrect album cover art on latest iOS version

As of iOS 14.6, (iPhone 11) all my album cover art is incorrect. When checking iTunes on my Mac, everything is correct. Anyone else experiencing this or have a recommendation to fix it? Thanks.

iPhone 11

Posted on Jun 21, 2021 9:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2021 9:47 AM

Thanks for the reply. I did close the music app on my iPhone. I also powered it off and restarted the phone. It did not help. All of the songs are added via sync from my Macbook pro via iTunes. All of the album artwork is correct on my Macbook Pro. I also tried deleting all of the music from my iPhone and did a "fresh" sync using iTunes. That did not help either.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 26, 2021 9:47 AM in response to M_Alva523

Thanks for the reply. I did close the music app on my iPhone. I also powered it off and restarted the phone. It did not help. All of the songs are added via sync from my Macbook pro via iTunes. All of the album artwork is correct on my Macbook Pro. I also tried deleting all of the music from my iPhone and did a "fresh" sync using iTunes. That did not help either.

Jun 22, 2021 11:06 AM in response to revola

Hello Revola,

We understand your album covers aren't appearing as they should on your iPhone. We'd be happy to help.

Since noticing this issue, have you tried to close the Music app using the steps in Close an app on your iPhone or iPod touch. If so have you tried to Restart your iPhone? Are the songs added from Apple Music or do you sync the music using iTunes?

Please provide us as many information as possible.

Cheers!

Incorrect album cover art on latest iOS version

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.