Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscription cancellation

I need to cancel a subscription, when I open the subscription I want to cancel there is not an option for me to click on to cancel, how do I cancel it?

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jun 21, 2021 1:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2021 1:52 PM

If there is no "Cancel" option its either not set to renew, or has already been cancelled and is just waiting to expire.

If the subscription has the word "Expires" and then a date, then. it will end on that date and not renew so nothing to cancel.

If it has the word "Renews" then its set to renew, and should have the option to cancel.

Example:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 21, 2021 1:52 PM in response to todopesa

If there is no "Cancel" option its either not set to renew, or has already been cancelled and is just waiting to expire.

If the subscription has the word "Expires" and then a date, then. it will end on that date and not renew so nothing to cancel.

If it has the word "Renews" then its set to renew, and should have the option to cancel.

Example:

Subscription cancellation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.