Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i give my phone to my friend but know i need to copy my contact from iPhone 7pluse.

i give my phone to my friend but know i need to copy my contact from iPhone 7pluse.

Posted on Jun 21, 2021 5:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2021 5:26 PM

Did you do this before you gave the phone to your friend→What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

I hope you did, otherwise your friend has all of your very personal data.

Contacts are attached to email accounts, so you should be able to find contacts by logging in to your email account from any device or from webmail.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 21, 2021 5:26 PM in response to kidane17

Did you do this before you gave the phone to your friend→What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

I hope you did, otherwise your friend has all of your very personal data.

Contacts are attached to email accounts, so you should be able to find contacts by logging in to your email account from any device or from webmail.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.