Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I extend my apple care

How do I extend my applecare

Posted on Jun 21, 2021 7:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2021 8:14 PM

Sorry, but what you provided is not accurate. AppleCare+ plans must be purchased within 60 days of purchase of an iPhone. If a valid AppleCare+ was not purchased in that time frame, it is not possible to add it. So, what we need to know is if the OP actually has an AppleCare+ plan or they are asking about extending the standard one year Apple Care plan. They cannot extend the standard AppleCare plan if they have owned their phone longer than 60 days.

If they have an AppleCare+ plan this is the link you should have provided if they want to extend it --> Extend your AppleCare+ coverage - Apple Support

Again, this ONLY applies if they purchased an AppleCare+ Plan at the time of purchase OR within 60 days of purchase of their iPhone. If they didn't buy a valid AppleCare+ Plan within the first 60 days, they cannot add one, nor extend the standard AppleCare which comes standard with all new iPhone purchases.

I wrote a user tip about AppleCare+, which includes a lot of information about these plans --> Demystifying AppleCare Plus / AppleCare P… - Apple Community

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 21, 2021 8:14 PM in response to Rafael Scheid

Sorry, but what you provided is not accurate. AppleCare+ plans must be purchased within 60 days of purchase of an iPhone. If a valid AppleCare+ was not purchased in that time frame, it is not possible to add it. So, what we need to know is if the OP actually has an AppleCare+ plan or they are asking about extending the standard one year Apple Care plan. They cannot extend the standard AppleCare plan if they have owned their phone longer than 60 days.

If they have an AppleCare+ plan this is the link you should have provided if they want to extend it --> Extend your AppleCare+ coverage - Apple Support

Again, this ONLY applies if they purchased an AppleCare+ Plan at the time of purchase OR within 60 days of purchase of their iPhone. If they didn't buy a valid AppleCare+ Plan within the first 60 days, they cannot add one, nor extend the standard AppleCare which comes standard with all new iPhone purchases.

I wrote a user tip about AppleCare+, which includes a lot of information about these plans --> Demystifying AppleCare Plus / AppleCare P… - Apple Community

How do I extend my apple care

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.