Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro 12.9 2021 and CalDigit Thunderbolt 3 Mini Dock compatibility

I’d like to know if there is compatibility between iPad Pro 2021 and CalDigit Thunderbolt 3 Mini Dock.

I will charge my iPad through Magic keyboard and then I do not need charging through dock. I will use the CalDigit Thunderbolt 3 Mini Dock

as the connection to my ethernet and external devices like camera, external monitor and disc drive.

thank you for the info.

Alex

Posted on Jun 22, 2021 5:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2021 8:41 AM

Hello AlexVig,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support communities. We understand that you are wanting to know if the CalDigit Thunderbolt 3 Mini Dock is compatible with your new iPad Pro. We would love to help you with this. 

CalDigit is a third party device/service and by looking at their website it shows that it is compatible with Mac OS but show's nothing related to iPadOS. Find the support link for CalDigit here: CalDigit Support

Thank you for allowing us to support you.

Have an awesome and productive day!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 23, 2021 8:41 AM in response to AlexVig

Hello AlexVig,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support communities. We understand that you are wanting to know if the CalDigit Thunderbolt 3 Mini Dock is compatible with your new iPad Pro. We would love to help you with this. 

CalDigit is a third party device/service and by looking at their website it shows that it is compatible with Mac OS but show's nothing related to iPadOS. Find the support link for CalDigit here: CalDigit Support

Thank you for allowing us to support you.

Have an awesome and productive day!

Jun 23, 2021 9:10 AM in response to karina184

Dear Karina,

Thank you, for your info. I will wait for more products that will be announced as compatible with new iPad Pro 2021.

If you are aware of some product you can recomend as compatible with the new iPad Thunderbolt 3, I will be gratefull. The number and types of ports which are comparable with the CalDigit mini will be welcomed.

Thank you for your support an have a nice day.

Alex

iPad Pro 12.9 2021 and CalDigit Thunderbolt 3 Mini Dock compatibility

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.