Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Spotify downloads to watch

Hi, I’ve heard you can now download songs/playlists from Spotify onto your watch but I’m not seeing this as an option on my phone or watch, both are latest versions of the app and updated devices. Watch is iOS 7.5. Thanks!

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 7

Posted on Jun 22, 2021 2:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2021 4:21 PM

Suggest you talk to Spotify about their app and their service.

Since this is a new feature, it is possible they have just announced it, but have not completed the roll-out yet.

Also, the type of paid service you have with Spotify may be an important factor.

So check with Spotify to be sure it is available and that your Spotify subscription covers offline playback

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 22, 2021 4:21 PM in response to saffron100

Suggest you talk to Spotify about their app and their service.

Since this is a new feature, it is possible they have just announced it, but have not completed the roll-out yet.

Also, the type of paid service you have with Spotify may be an important factor.

So check with Spotify to be sure it is available and that your Spotify subscription covers offline playback

Spotify downloads to watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.